I saw this recent news article on twitter. Well worth reading, it just shows that there is so much fun to hunting for unusual items instead of always buying new!
Forget Ikea – all the best bargains are antiques: They’ve fallen so out of fashion that they can be the CHEAPEST choice
- Research shows the number of people under age 45 buying antiques has risen
- Radhika Sanghani recounts filling her first home in London using antiques
- She believes there’s never been a better time to find a serious bargain
- She recalls turning a 1950s oak desk bought for £250 into a kitchen table
- Radhika advised on buying pre-loved items, haggling and attending auctions
Please follow and like us: